Browse Unlimited for life Learn how to Activate yours sim now


I will be Glad to tell u all that the Mtn Magic sim Now Has a new Dimension, but i will spit all out here for my JavaLoge Fans who i love sooo much!


Step 1 Load N500 to your phone [mtn sim], send 2H to 131, they may collect 250 without giving you the plan, just Resend the 2H to 131

Step 2 After you have been given the 2 hours plan to browse, Browse with the sim on your phone [for 32k sim + others just wait till you receive Mtn Configuration message], but the fact is to browse with the sim 10mins - 1hr as you may wish, for me i dnt even browse upto 20mins with mine cos i have much sims to do at hand Stop browsing! removethe simcard from you phone / laptop for 25 -48hours, for me i prefer 48hours but the last 32k sim i did, i left it for about 28hours after that time, put the sim back to your phone,
laptop, iphone, android, blackberry, and even television and browse till you i mean till you mord!
[die]

Frequently asked
questions

will the sim work for any Network? No just only MTN [empty hen] Does it work for any plan? Yes it works for all both pulse, supersaver, paygo, paycome, even
JavaLoge mtn sim
[joooor ooo]

Will i need to repeat the process? no, after once like my oga at the top DATS ALL..

Will the sim block? dat one na u come kno! enemy of free browsing...

What not to Do with the sim
Dnt send 2 to 131
Dnt send reset to 131
datz all, enjoi and dnt
forget to hit the LIKE
below...


this site is give you the following thing that you need.....


  • free isp hacking
  • free website hacking
  • free local network hacking tutorial and many more just make a request and it we been given to you for free all what you have to do is click the  on this website for donation


many are still coming


VIDEO TUTORIAL ON

HOW TO HACK FACEBOOK PASSWORDS USING GOOGLE!


make a request and it we be give for free

click on add comment...and tell me what on your mind it your request we web answer with 20mint 

SDKPage

"Hey there, I'm Sadiq Ife, a.k.a. "SDKPage." By day, I'm a tech-savvy computer IT, but by night, I unleash my creativity on my blog. With a passion for speed and efficiency, I'm always on the lookout for ways to think smarter and faster. Join me on my journey and let's make things happen - follow me on Facebook at https://web.facebook.com/sodiqoladimejiadisa/"

3 Comments

Previous Post Next Post