HOW TO TRANSFER MB ON YOUR ETISALAT AND AIRTEL SIM TRUSTED AND TESTED

Etisalat

How To Transfer Megabytes On Your Etisalat Line For you To transfer MB on Etisalat network it doesn’t necessary for you to migrate from the current tariff which you are all that you need is to just follow the following steps and that’s all.*229*recipient*Amount Of MB then followed by # *229*08099999999*50#OR*229*recipient*Amount Of MB *pin#*229*08099999999*50*pin#Default Security Pin is=0000 After doing this, the total MB you specified will be transferred to the number you entered.

Airtel

How To Transfer Megabytes On Your Airtel Line To transfer airtel MB, follow the below steps.To Transfer 10MB:dial *141*712*11*recipent#To Transfer 25MB: dial *141*712*9*recipent#To Transfer 60MB: dial *141*712*4*recipent#.Note: Airtel will deduct #100 or 10MB from your line immediately you transfer the MB to learn more about dial 141and follow the voice prompts or you can call Airtel customer care on 111 That’s All…!

SDKPage

"Hey there, I'm Sadiq Ife, a.k.a. "SDKPage." By day, I'm a tech-savvy computer IT, but by night, I unleash my creativity on my blog. With a passion for speed and efficiency, I'm always on the lookout for ways to think smarter and faster. Join me on my journey and let's make things happen - follow me on Facebook at https://web.facebook.com/sodiqoladimejiadisa/"

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post