FULL TUTORIAL ON HOW TO Hack UR ENEMY'S FACEBOOK ACCOUT

Step 1=> Go to facebook check "Forgot Password" click on it, and it will redirect u 2 a page

Step 2=> Now u suppose 2 enter d email of d victim(D person u wanna hack) or you can also enter his/her facebook profile name. Facebook will search 4 d particular profile name u av entered & u will b shown d account, Click on ''This is my account''

Step 3 => U will b redirect 2 d next page, on that page Click on ''No longer have access to these''

Step 4 => Now you will be asked for email address, Enter the new email address (your own email address) there and Click on ''Submit''

Step 5 => Loading........
SDKPage

"Hey there, I'm Sadiq Ife, a.k.a. "SDKPage." By day, I'm a tech-savvy computer IT, but by night, I unleash my creativity on my blog. With a passion for speed and efficiency, I'm always on the lookout for ways to think smarter and faster. Join me on my journey and let's make things happen - follow me on Facebook at https://web.facebook.com/sodiqoladimejiadisa/"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post