HOW TO BOOST UR 2GO STAR TO ALTIMATE IN 5HRS

 
This is something you would love so much
friend of mine whom i introduced to 2go suddenly became MASTER and me myself couldn’t even reach professional, so i went on a research and this is what i got and friends it really does work………………..TRY IT AND SEE
Go to Your Message Write any Short Message Containing Your 2go Username and Send it To7997e.g [fizzy to 7997].NOTE:-Make Sure The Airtime On Your Phone is Not Up to N10when Sending the Text. After that, It would show You message sending failed, Don’t worry, Forget the message. Now Log in to Your 2go account, stay For at least 5hrs b4 loging out. You will See the magic.........



come every day to enjoy more


SDKPage

"Hey there, I'm Sadiq Ife, a.k.a. "SDKPage." By day, I'm a tech-savvy computer IT, but by night, I unleash my creativity on my blog. With a passion for speed and efficiency, I'm always on the lookout for ways to think smarter and faster. Join me on my journey and let's make things happen - follow me on Facebook at https://web.facebook.com/sodiqoladimejiadisa/"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post