Yahoo Mail Setting for your Mobile phone

Steps to configure Yahoo mailbox on your mobile. Its very simple just 5 Minute to configure it. Learn with screen shot. This is tested on N73 and works perfectly.
For configuration
Go to tools--> Setting Wizard--> Email Setting-->

INCOMING E-MAIL 

User name- (your user name) 
Password- (your password) 
Incoming mail server-pop.mail.yahoo.co.in (or what ever yours) 
Access point-( your gprs access point) 
Mail box name-yahoo 
Mail box type- pop3 
Security ports- off 
Ports- default 
APOP secure login-off 

FOR OUTGOING E-MAIL

Email address- (your email address) 
User name- (your user name) 
Password- (your password) 
Out going mail server- smtp.mail.yahoo.co.in (or what ever yours) 
Access point- (your access point) 
Security ports-off 
port-587 

Thats all now go to automatic retrieval and change header retrieval to always for auto download

 see the screen shot  blow⇓


















Special thanks to big bro

SDKPage

"Hey there, I'm Sadiq Ife, a.k.a. "SDKPage." By day, I'm a tech-savvy computer IT, but by night, I unleash my creativity on my blog. With a passion for speed and efficiency, I'm always on the lookout for ways to think smarter and faster. Join me on my journey and let's make things happen - follow me on Facebook at https://web.facebook.com/sodiqoladimejiadisa/"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post