MTN LUANCHES MIDNIGHT FREE BROWSING...CHECK IT OUT AND LEARN MORE

HOW TO ENJOY IT

just migrate to mtn talk on by dialing *558#, NOTE:: migration cost #100 After migration dial *559*213*6# u will receive a notification msg instantly that u er not eligible 4 dis promo..just ignore d msg ..wen its 12pm in d midnight just visit any website u kn e.g javaloge.blogspot.com with 00 kobo, it also works with laptop, all u need to do is to insert ur sim card into ur moderm and start downloading anything u want.....this is nt a trick, its a promo from the network provider, so no need of guessing wether it wil work or not cos its bin working 4 everybody that kns abtit, the only thing is that u cn contact customer care if u encounter any problem 4 help "ENJOY".....

SDKPage

"Hey there, I'm Sadiq Ife, a.k.a. "SDKPage." By day, I'm a tech-savvy computer IT, but by night, I unleash my creativity on my blog. With a passion for speed and efficiency, I'm always on the lookout for ways to think smarter and faster. Join me on my journey and let's make things happen - follow me on Facebook at https://web.facebook.com/sodiqoladimejiadisa/"

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post