HOW TO USE 1,500 GET 3.5GB DATA ON AIRTEL

➽First load 1500 credit on your phone
➽Second dial this code on phone *141#
➽third follow the image



➽Press 2 and click send


➽Press 1 and click send
 ➽I don't have credit let move to next step 


➽has you can see it was BB plan will subscribe for.let configure it
APN: internet.ng.zain.com
i use  zain instead of airtel that is the TRICK
Now turn on ur airplane mode on your phone for 2min and turn it back on
that is all keep flexing.❤❤❤
SDKPage

"Hey there, I'm Sadiq Ife, a.k.a. "SDKPage." By day, I'm a tech-savvy computer IT, but by night, I unleash my creativity on my blog. With a passion for speed and efficiency, I'm always on the lookout for ways to think smarter and faster. Join me on my journey and let's make things happen - follow me on Facebook at https://web.facebook.com/sodiqoladimejiadisa/"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post