TEMPLE RUN OZ PC GAME


TEMPLE RUN OZ PC GAME
Description:
Disney and Imangi Studios present Temple Run: Oz – a brand-new
endless runner inspired by Temple Run 2 and the film Oz the Great
and Powerful. Play as Oz and outrun the shrieking flying
baboons as you turn, jump and slide your way across the land.
Begin your exhilarating adventure now and see how far you can run!

NEW FEATURES:

• Stunning environments inspired

by the film – explore them all.

• Fly in a hot air balloon – earn
even more coins.
• Explore different locations in Oz –
follow signposts!
• The environment changes as you
run – test your reflexes.
• Compete in weekly challenges –beat your friends!




SDKPage

"Hey there, I'm Sadiq Ife, a.k.a. "SDKPage." By day, I'm a tech-savvy computer IT, but by night, I unleash my creativity on my blog. With a passion for speed and efficiency, I'm always on the lookout for ways to think smarter and faster. Join me on my journey and let's make things happen - follow me on Facebook at https://web.facebook.com/sodiqoladimejiadisa/"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post