How To Get Airtel Data 3GB for 1000 & 500 for 1.5GB

Airtel Nigeria just Lunch there new data bundles name Smart Connect.


How to get started walk to any airtel shop near you 
〓obtain a new airtel 4G sim card. 
〓Registered your sim and load minimum cash.
〓check below for minimum cash. 👇


〓After loading your phone.
〓Dial this Code *141# follow the prompt.
〓Subscriber to your data choice.

NB: This offer is for new sim card only if you already have airtel sim card go and buy another one.
Enjoy before offer ENDs.
SDKPage

"Hey there, I'm Sadiq Ife, a.k.a. "SDKPage." By day, I'm a tech-savvy computer IT, but by night, I unleash my creativity on my blog. With a passion for speed and efficiency, I'm always on the lookout for ways to think smarter and faster. Join me on my journey and let's make things happen - follow me on Facebook at https://web.facebook.com/sodiqoladimejiadisa/"

3 Comments

Previous Post Next Post