Internet configuration for all handset IOS Android and windows

Hello, welcome to Javaloge am here ageing to share my idea with you guys on how to configure your handset to access the Internet.
Will have a different type of internet providers all over the world, the most thing you need to know is your internet provider (APN).

What is APN

An Access Point Name (APN) is the name of a gateway between a GSM, GPRS, 3G or 4G mobile network and another computer network, frequently the public Internet. A mobile device making a data connection must be configured with an APN to present to the carrier.

Now that you know what an APN means let start the configure.

SetUp 

Step One:.  Click the Setting icon on your Android phone.

Step Two:. Navigate down to were you see  Cellular Network Click it. Image example:


Step three:. check down and select More just like in this image below 👇


Step four:. Now you have to click on the Access Point Names check the screenshot for better understanding.


Step Five:.check down and click on ADD NEW a new window will pop check step six for the final stage.. example


Step Six:. is the final step this were you have to input your internet service provider (ISP) APN that given to you, Apply your configure Name and the APN then save it. 


NOTE:. If you don't know your country ISP name make a comment and I will update the post you.

Javaloge Term Educational purpose Only.

SDKPage

"Hey there, I'm Sadiq Ife, a.k.a. "SDKPage." By day, I'm a tech-savvy computer IT, but by night, I unleash my creativity on my blog. With a passion for speed and efficiency, I'm always on the lookout for ways to think smarter and faster. Join me on my journey and let's make things happen - follow me on Facebook at https://web.facebook.com/sodiqoladimejiadisa/"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post